Role Location: Midlands/South
Salary Band: Competitive Salary Plus Car/Car Allowance
Remit Group provides structured Apprenticeship training across the UK and are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice, dedicated to supporting learner needs. We work with many larger organisations and have a wealth of experience in different sectors.
We are proud of our teams within the Remit Group and employ people with passion, pride and commitment to promoting and delivering high quality Apprenticeship training. It is these qualities that have ensured strong, positive and powerful working relationships.
Purpose of Role
To effectively lead and develop a team of field based Assessors to deliver Health & Social Care Apprenticeship programmes.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Recruitment, management and development of a team of Apprentice Development Coaches to ensure budgetary targets for occupancy and success rates are achieved.
- Define and manage the programme budget to deliver the necessary revenue and margins required.
- To drive improvements in performance through effective ones to ones and performance reviews with direct reports.
- Support the implementation of the programme recruitment strategy ensuring the right numbers of learners with the correct capability and aptitude, are placed to meet regional budgetary requirements.
- Build and maintain independent relationships with employers to ensure full engagement and commitment to both the apprentice and the programme.
- Support and manage the assessing team to deliver high quality learning to engage and stretch learners to meet their potential.
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge:
As a minimum the successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Extensive management experience
- Occupational competence and experience in the Health & Social Care sector
- Experience of managing a remote team
- A working knowledge of Government Funded training
- Excellent IT knowledge & skills, including using electronic portfolio system
- Time Management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to influence and motivate people
- Ability to travel to locations throughout the UK
- Management Qualification
- Occupational Qualification
- Functional Skills Maths, English and ICT Level 2 or equivalent
- Assessor and Verifiers Award
Do you have the ability to inspire others, demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & pressured environment? Then this may be the role for you!
Email your C.V. to: firstname.lastname@example.org