Role Location: East Midlands – Field Based
Salary Band: Competitive Salary plus Car + Fuel card or Car Allowance
Remit Group is one of the largest Training Providers in the UK, and provides Apprenticeship training with an overall Ofsted Grade 2 and a Grade 1 in Leadership & Management. We are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice and are dedicated to supporting the needs of our learners and employers. We work with many large organisations and have a wealth of experience in a wide range of sectors including Automotive, Food Manufacturing, Health and Social Care, IT, Hospitality and Business Services.
Purpose of Role
As well as building a strong regional presence for Remit IT Academies as a centre of excellence for IT & Digital Learning and Development, you will be responsible for engaging with businesses to generate an ongoing pipeline of apprenticeship vacancies for IT and Digital Learning and Development as well as sourcing / matching suitable apprentices to those opportunities.
Main Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Face to face and via telephone / cold calling, field sales and foot marketing to generate Apprentice vacancy opportunities, objection handling and promoting the benefit of recruiting Apprentices
- Source and attract candidates aged 16-18 through a variety of methods including social media, advertising and referral partners
- Match candidates to the most suitable opportunity through screening/interviews to assess suitability, match candidate to client / vacancy, arrange interview with employer and deliver feedback in a timely fashion – managing the end to end cycle
- Create and advertise vacancies based on employer requirements using NAS and manage the whole recruitment process for each candidate
- Work to monthly recruitment targets / KPI’s
- Complete the Health and Safety pack with employers
- Be constantly aware of competitors / changes in the local area
- Maintain the candidate / recruitment database
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge:
- Proven experience of new business development and account management within a field-based role
- Ability to work towards targets and KPI’s in a fast-paced environment
- A confident, friendly and professional individual with excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Strong business acumen and the ability to forecast change
- Competent user of all Microsoft programmes and experience of using a CRM system
- Ability to travel to locations around the UK as required
- Time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience of apprentice attraction and recruitment / placement
- Experience of employer engagement to generate to apprentice placements / opportunities
- Knowledge of government funded training.
Do you demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & pressured environment? Then this may be the role for you!
Email your C.V. to: email@example.com